Hey all! Jessica from Fantabulosity here again, to share a fun Thanksgiving punch that my friends and I created the other day in our “test kitchen.” (Better known as, the kitchen in our house that becomes a test kitchen when we get to creating.) ;)
Thanksgiving Punch for a Crowd
The above ingredients were the final ingredients we nailed down, when experimenting. (Minus sliced apples for garnish of course.)
The beauty behind this recipe, is that you can play with the ingredients, to reach a level of flavor that you prefer, but I’ll make sure to include our favorite measurements below.
• Sliced apples (as a garnish, in the punch)
• Cinnamon sticks (as a garnish/drink stirrer)
• Drink dispenser, or fun pitcher
• Whole apples, for decor, staggered around outside of the drink dispenser
• Fall color-coordinated napkins/towels/tablecloth
• Peck/Bushel baskets to hold drink accessories
• Mason jars, milk bottles, or any fun/stylish glasses
• Room temperature, over ice
• Chilled in the refrigerator ahead of time
• Warm, and served in a crock pot
No matter which way you choose to serve this punch, remember to stir often, to keep the flavors blended.
Serve your Thanksgiving punch with an adorable drink stirrer. Not only does it add a bit of pizzazz, but it encourages your guests to remember to stir it before each sip, enjoying all of the flavors of this punch.
Original article and pictures take http://www.iheartnaptime.net/thanksgiving-punch/ site