пятница, 22 апреля 2016 г.

Christmas Chalkboard Inspiration - Clean and Scentsible

Christmas Chalkboard Inspiration - Clean and Scentsible
Christmas Chalkboard Inspiration - Clean and Scentsible

I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

I’ve been getting things ready for our Christmas Home Tour next week {that I can’t wait to show you!} and thought that I would give you a sneak peek at my Christmas chalkboards from this year. I’ve also included my chalkboards from last year and some favorite Christmas chalkboards that I have pinned over the last couple of years. I hope you enjoy them and are inspired to add a little Christmas chalkboard love to your home.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

I think the chalkboards this year are really representative of the whole Christmas style in our home – a little rustic with the traditional pops of red and white.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

For all of my chalkboards, I always start with a rough sketch on a piece of paper to get a better idea of the spacing and then really lightly rough in a basic outline on the chalkboard. I will erase anything showing at the end with a wet Q-tip but most of it ends up being covered up by the finished design anyways.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

And here is a chalkboard printable for you, if you aren’t quite ready to break out an actual chalkboard yet…

It’s a Marshmallow World Printable


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

So that ends the sneak peek at this year’s home tour, but you can still check out these other beautiful Christmas chalkboard ideas…


It’s The Most Wonderful Time Chalkboard {and Christmas tree garland tutorial} from Clean & Scentsible.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

Chalkboard Art Christmas Tree Ornaments from Clean and Scentsible.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

Sleigh Ride Printable from Clean and Scentsible.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Bar from Clean and Scentsible.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboard inspiration.

Chalkboard Nativity from Ella Claire.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboard inspiration.

Chalkboard Mistletoe Print from Society 6.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboard inspiration.

Hot Cocoa Print from Lily and Val.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboard inspiration.

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry Chalkboard from Home Remedies.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

Chalkboard with wreath from Nest of Posies.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

Gingerbread Recipe Chalkboard Printable from Yellow Bliss Road.


I love all of these beautiful Christmas chalkboards! I need to try one!

I hope you have fun with it! I’d love to hear what your favorites are or tag me in Instagram to show me your creations!


Original article and pictures take http://www.cleanandscentsible.com/2015/11/christmas-chalkboard-inspiration.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий